Capture, edit, and deliver video online, on air, on disc, or on device! Make every phase of video production more efficient with Adobe* Premiere* Pro software, which includes Adobe OnLocation* and Adobe Encore*. Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 ships with Adobe OnLocation CS4 for direct-to-disk capture, as well as Adobe Encore CS4 for high-quality DVD and Blu-ray production. Edit files from the latest tapeless formats, including AVCHD, P2, XDCAM EX and HD, natively, without transcoding or rewrapping.
Find sections of content quickly during editing simply by skimming the text rather than scrubbing through video with Speech Search technology. Adobe* Premiere* Pro CS4software improves every major part of the video production process. Numerous editing enhancements, a new tapeless workflow, and innovative metadata features help make editing faster and more efficient. Background batch encoding speeds up delivery to new formats.
Real-time editing for HD, SD, and DV! Make every frame count with Adobe* Premiere* Pro software, the essential tool for professional video editing. Capture and edit virtually any format, from DV to uncompressed HD, and output to tape, DVD, and the web. Providing unparalleled integration with other Adobe applications,Adobe Premiere Pro sets new standards for efficient digital filmmaking.
Save time with tools that take you from on-set capture through to output, and edit virtually any format from DV to HD and beyond. Tight integration with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop software expands your creative options. Reach a wide audience by delivering your content to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, the web, and mobile devices. Available on Intel based Mac and Windows systems, Adobe Premiere Pro is your choice for inventive storytelling and enhanced productivity.
Adobe Premiere Pro, formerly known as Adobe Premiere, is a real-time, timeline based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite, a suite of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications made by Adobe Systems. Premiere Pro has many h
Here are some key features of "Adobe Premiere Pro CS4":
End-to-end metadata workflow:
* Easily add metadata to clips both on set with Adobe OnLocation software and while editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, for greater project intelligence. Use speech recognition technology to create text-based metadata to help you organize your assets more efficiently. Pass the metadata through export for web publishing, enabling searchable video and helping to unlock new revenue streams.
* Turn spoken dialogue into text-based, timecode-accurate, searchable metadata. Jump to a specific area of a shot by searching for keywords within the dialogue, and then use keywords to quickly locate and display what you're looking for * or even cut video based on the script
Batch encoding in the background:
* Save time with Adobe Media Encoder, a separate included software application that automates the process of creating multiple encoded versions of your source files and sequences. Manage priorities and control advanced settings for individual files.
Redesigned Adobe OnLocation CS4:
* Get critical monitoring information while you record directly to disk with Adobe OnLocation CS4, now cross-platform with a new Adobe-standard interface. Save time and take the tedium out of logging with shot lists and metadata-based project intelligence.
* Take advantage of more than 50 of the most requested editing enhancements to make your workflow more efficient. Apply effects to multiple selections, get timecode information faster, speed work in the timeline with new keyboard shortcuts, and more
Tapeless camera support:
* Edit video natively in the latest tapeless formats, including RED, AVCHD, P2, XDCAM EX, and XDCAM HD, without transcoding or rewrapping. Browse your drives and removable media from insideAdobe Premiere Pro to find, log, and import footage.
Industry-leading Blu-ray Disc authoring:
* Maintain the pristine quality of your HD video all the way to distribution. Create high-definition Blu-ray discs with Encore CS4, working with the same interface used to create standard-definition DVDs and incorporating advanced Blu-ray features like pop-up menus and subtitles and dual-layer burning.
Faster, customizable SWF output:
* Create SWF file versions of your DVD and Blu-ray projects for the web, complete with DVD interactivity, menus, URL links, and customizable HTML templates, without opening another application. Export for streaming or progressive download, and reduce encode time by using optimized encode settings in Adobe Media Encoder.
Dynamic workflow with other Adobe tools:
* Achieve a high level of productivity from production to delivery with the tightly integrated toolset in Adobe Premiere Pro. Eliminate intermediate rendering when moving sequences into Adobe Encore software, and take advantage of new support for Adobe Photoshop files with video and blend modes.
Faster, customizable SWF output:
* Create SWF file versions of your DVD and Blu-ray projects for the web, complete with DVD interactivity, menus, URL links, and customizable HTMLtemplates, without opening another application. Export for streaming or progressive download, and reduce encode time by using optimized encode settings in Adobe Media Encoder.
Final Cut Pro project import:
* Take advantage of the benefits of the Adobe workflow to finish your Final Cut Pro project, moving content to Adobe After Effects* software, using Speech Search to create searchable video, and exporting through Encore to Blu-ray, DVD, and the web. Use Final Cut Pro XML interchange to transfer projects directly from Final Cut Pro toAdobe Premiere Pro without conversion or rerendering, preserving commonly used effects and transitions.
For Download Part 1 Here !!!
For Download Part 2 Here !!!